• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No Sound on Cloned BD Disk

73buggy

I am using a purchased/registered version of CloneBD. I cloned my first BluRay disk using CloneBD, along with Any DVD HD running in the background, and the finished product has no sound. Video looks good, but no sound and now I have a coaster - reminds me of the old days with copying CDs.

There is very little in the way of help. One would think with this minimalist approach you would just select the BD-25 size, select which files to do and you would get a good reproduction.

Any ideas of what I may be doing wrong or what might be wrong with the program?

Thanks!

My advice is don't burn straight to BDR at least until more bugs are worked out. Post logs and be patient. :)

I agree, I'd always build an ISO then mount it and play it back on the PC to check it before burning to disc

73buggy, please send a bug report mail (with dmp/log attached) to elby.

Hidden hotkey:
--------------
If CloneBD finishes transcoding succesfully, there will be no button "Send log file ...".
However, should you want to send a bug report or save the log file, just hold down the
Alt key and 2 additional buttons will appear

I have created the log file as described and sent it to ELBY. Hopefully they will have an answer or fix for this issue. I also noticed that I was working with the original version of CloneBD. I downloaded the newest one from 12/15, but I will wait before creating another coaster.

On a happy note, I was able to create an MP4 that does have sound. The audio sync is off very slightly as you almost don't notice it.

This is the first time I have had to pay to be a beta tester. Interesting. All I can hope for is that it is all worked out and we get a good product.

Thanks all for there suggestions.

Back