• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No Skins

azzaro9111

I just upgraded to the new Slysoft version of GJ, and like everyone else, I'm wondering if there is anything new in this version, apart from it being Vista friendly. One thing I did notice, is there is no choice in the skin menu other than the default Vista blue. I personally prefer another color and dissapointed that this new version appears to have 'holes' in it, compared to the last version published by the former owners of GJ.

I hope Slysoft will come up with a quick rev to fix the non working options in this new version and provide regular updates to address new copy protection schemes. Other then that, its nice to see GJ has a new home!

Azzaro:clap: :clap: :clap:

like their other products they have had regular updates and I'm assuming that skins will be included in the next couple of updates

With all due respect: skins are eyecandy so they are a matter of taste :agree:

I am much more pleased about the "plugin" mode, which should increase the community size.

BTW, is Slysoft going to provide documentation about that feature? :clap: :D

Back