• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No response to support web form submission

mwb1100

I sent a question about AnyStream licensing and never received a response. In a forum search I came across this 2 year old thread that says something about ISPs not updating their DNS causing email problems:

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/no-...essages-sent-via-redfox-support-portal.77715/

I don't know if that would still be likely 2 years later, but just in case:

- is there an email address I can send questions to instead of using the webform? I assume that if my ISP has a problem with mail from RedFox it would also have a problem sending mail to RedFox - at least this way I would be made aware of the problem by getting a bounced email notification.

- is there a free email service I can create an account on that is known to accept emails from RedFox?

- when I submit a webform support question, does the system automatically send a "we received your request..." type of response immediately? If so, that would also make it quicker for me to realize that I'm not able to get emails from RedFox.

Something I just realized: I received an email containing an AnyStream license from back in January 2021. So now I assume that the lack of response isn't due to email being rejected, but more likely that no response was ever sent. That's disappointing.

Last edited:
- no.
- plenty. hotmail (now outlook.com), gmail, protonmail
- don't think so

license emails are generated automatically.

Something I just realized: I received an email containing an AnyStream license from back in January 2021. So now I assume that the lack of response isn't due to email being rejected, but more likely that no response was ever sent. That's disappointing.

Just found your support ticket and fixed your problem. Please check your email...

@Ivan:

Thanks - I'm glad to find it was a more or less mundane snafu instead of a bigger mail problem. I was able to complete the purchase and all is good!

Thanks again.

For anyone else reading the thread: the problem was not DNS or mail related, just one of those things that happens.

Back