• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No RedFox license required for CloneDVDMobile? But I already bought one

They didn't put me in any position. I saw the concerns about cdvdm and as the first sentence in that post states, I took it upon myself. I asked THEM for clarification, redfox currently has better things to do that to create stickies or answer questions on the forum.

I tried to do the exact same thing myself with my previous post, but didn't have the clout to get it done. Thanks for what you do.

The difference between us, is that I have a direct line to the staff ;-)

I think you misunderstood both Ch3vr0n's posts and mine. "AT THE MOMENT" means there are no CURRENT plans to require RedFox licenses for CCD or CDVDm; AFAIK that will remain true even after the CDVDm rewrite. The caveat is that RedFox is NOT required to honor SlySoft CDVDm licenses in the future; that doesn't apply to RedFox licenses. Unless RedFox is about to screw us royally (trust me, ain't gonna happen ;) ), your new RedFox CDVDm LTL will continue to work with the updated software.
Software update requiring new license isn't screwing anyone over. Those were Slysoft product and license so RedFox has the authority to do so - so don't think they won't cause that is the nature of all software not just Slysoft*ops* lol...RedFox to make such changes. Just look at Windows O/S all the versions you don't get free O/S do you? No, you have to buy them in the case of Win10 debacle it was more disaster when you upgraded then it was free didn't help.

Thanks for the thumbs-up. I've been in & out of the hospital for months; I was actually in the hospital when I learned of the whole SlySoft / RedFox mess back in February. I wish some of it could have gone better for us longtime users, but we also know how much hard work the developers gave us for our LTLs; it's only fair for us to support them.
Glad you're up and about.

Software update requiring new license isn't screwing anyone over. Those were Slysoft product and license so RedFox has the authority to do so - so don't think they won't cause that is the nature of all software not just Slysoft*ops* lol...RedFox to make such changes. Just look at Windows O/S all the versions you don't get free O/S do you? No, you have to buy them in the case of Win10 debacle it was more disaster when you upgraded then it was free didn't help.

The case in point, was about someone who bought a new Redfox CDVDM license now. Would it be good later? (answer was YES)
You monologue there was off the point entirely.
-W

The case in point, was about someone who bought a new Redfox CDVDM license now. Would it be good later? (answer was YES)
You monologue there was off the point entirely.
-W
And your my mom now...nice try...

Back