• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No need for online connection for most UHD now?

Babirusa

"- New (UHD): Keys for almost 10000 UHD discs are now included.
These discs no longer require online access."

I had been transferring discs to HD and keeping both a protected copy (for 1:1) and an unprotected (just in case the server went away for a little bit again or, worse, ever disappeared). Is there any reason to still also save out and keep (I'll still save one out as a read error sanity check as on rare occasion something writes out protected fine but then had a few hidden errors since the error checker couldn't see it since stuff was locked under protection and then delete it right away) and unprotected version? Would certainly save slews of disc space.

I guess it sounds like maybe a few discs would still need online access. Would that be only titles newer than the release date of 8.6.6.2 or a few old ones still too?

Thanks.

Yes, newer titles still require onlie access,
Anything that worked before Jan 6th or so though would not require online acces? Or could there still be a few from the last few months or so?

Back