• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No Luck!!

I purchase CloneBD a few days ago and I have been trying to get it to copy at least one of my Blu-ray movies. I started with Groundhog Day then went to Quigley Down Under. I have had zero luck so far. I have reverted back to using another software I purchased, "Blu-ray Converter Ultimate 3". It has bugs in it too, but I can get a copy from it which is more than I can say for CloneBD. I am not throwing in the towel, but I would like to see maximum effort to get CloneBD running like I know it can. If anyone knows any tricks they can share I would appreciate all the input that you can bring. I have been a Slysoft software user for a very long time and I believe in their products.

Well you don't say what your issues are so it's difficult to give any help

Trouble backing up BD

I am a bit of a novice so here goes. I just purchased a lifetime subscription of Clone BD and was trying to backup a movie as a test. I chose Star Trek Into Darkness. I told the program I wanted to put this onto a 25gb BD-RE believing the program would reduce the movie to fit onto the rewritable disc. The program created a file onto my desktop (which is where I wanted it) and Clone BD seemed to work just fine to this point. All this was I believe “Phase A – Create Folder Structure. I am now trying to do Phase B – Burn Structure onto Optical Disc, but the program tells me there is not enough space on my new disc to do this, yet the amount of space required is only 22.01GB. Thus nothing happens and I get this error. Can anyone help me, I would appreciate the help.

Is the folder size actually 22.01gb? Then it should fit, if it doesn't then the disc may be using spare area's. First try to burn the folder with imgburn, if it wont fit either then format the bd-re disc with IMGBurn. FULL format and WITHOUT spare area's, then try to burn the folder again with IMGBurn. Be warned, a FULL FORMAT will take a while

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back