• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No Luck with FEAR, Tiger Woods 07, Top Spin 2 - Any Help?

cxp36

Can't seem to get working profiles for these DVD titles. Any help would be appreciated.

F.E.A.R. v1.08
There is a pre-generated profile in GJ for this, but selecting it and then trying to create the profile generates a "F.E.A.R. has encountered problems and has to shut down" error message before the profiling is complete.

Tiger Woods PGA Golf 07 v1.1
Have tried various profiling methods on this, all to no avail.

Top Spin 2
This one gives an error message saying "Emulator detected! Shut down emulator and re-start application." So, it seems to detect GJ straight away and won't allow any profile to even get started.

Anyone?

I am having trouble with Tiger Woods 07 as well.

Mods?

While trying to create a profile, I am prompted for the Tiger Woods 07 games executable file. How do I locate the correct file?

I downloaded the latest version of GJ, but 05 is the latest Tiger Woods game listed.

cp1966 said:
While trying to create a profile, I am prompted for the Tiger Woods 07 games executable file. How do I locate the correct file?

I downloaded the latest version of GJ, but 05 is the latest Tiger Woods game listed.
Check the properties for the icon used to start the game. This will contain a target string that you can use. I think this game may need a profile map to get working properly (I will look into it).

cxp36 said:
F.E.A.R. v1.08
There is a pre-generated profile in GJ for this, but selecting it and then trying to create the profile generates a "F.E.A.R. has encountered problems and has to shut down" error message before the profiling is complete.
Hmmm... this should work without an issue. What version of GJ are you running?
cxp36 said:
Tiger Woods PGA Golf 07 v1.1
Have tried various profiling methods on this, all to no avail.
See my response to cp1966
cxp36 said:
Top Spin 2
This one gives an error message saying "Emulator detected! Shut down emulator and re-start application." So, it seems to detect GJ straight away and won't allow any profile to even get started.
Try the latest beta (or... if available before you read this, install v2.9.18.590 which should be available very soon)

Back