• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No login page from AmazonPrime and Netflix

species1982

Hello to each other,
I've already described my problem in the German forum, unfortunately nobody could help me there, so I'll try it here.
Today I downloaded and installed a test version of AnyStream 1.1.0.2.
I don't get a login page on Amazon and Netflix. Everything works smoothly at Disney +. Got Win7 64bit and had to install the 32bit version of Anystream. Reinstallation of AnyStream didn't bring anything either.

Thanks

Attachments

• amazon.jpg
    amazon.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 6
  • netflix.jpg
    netflix.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 6
No, unfortunately not.
I once installed the program as a test on another computer with the same version of Win7, and it works fine there. I also deactivated my antivirus as a test, no improvement.

No, unfortunately not.
I once installed the program as a test on another computer with the same version of Win7, and it works fine there. I also deactivated my antivirus as a test, no improvement.

When you launch the program and the window is brought up, can you go File->Create log file and upload that for the developer to look at?

When you launch the program and the window is brought up, can you go File->Create log file and upload that for the developer to look at?

Yes, I uploaded the file.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.0.3.astlog
    205 KB · Views: 2
I too am having issue with both NetFlix and Disney+ not actually logging in, or even knocking me off to no longer be signed in with a single computer. Also, when I am on them, they are both very touchy suddenly, and sometimes cease download capability. Amazon does not seem to have this issue. These issues just began just a few days ago. I went ahead and downloaded 1.1.0.2, and installed it yesterday... and I could then continue with Amazon and Disney+, but Netflix was no joy. It actually logs in, but does not allow me to download any longer. Keep in mind I am only utilizing two streams at any one time. I am not certain I know what is happening. Like I stated, these issues are only a few days old now, and as of today I can only access Amazon. I shall try 1.1.0.3 and see if that remedies everything.
Thank you again to the RedFox Team for making this for us all. I am grateful.

Is there anything getting in the way? Like a VPN or anything else?

I helped a member with what sounds like the same issue, she has a pfSense with pfBlockerNG-devel Firewall and AS wouldnt load, so I asked her to whitelist AS and it worked perfectly.

That is a great question... I don't remember activating a VPN on that machine, but it is surely worth looking at. I shall report back on this possibility. Thank you both very much for the suggestion! :)

No joy with the VPN suggestion (which was a good one), nor installing "1.1.0.3". Unfortunately after installing the newest version, I am now receiving the error message of "Provider Setup Failed" with Disney+, though Netflix and AP are logging in, and downloading just fine. I am attaching the most recent log file.

I must say that when RedFox since came out with this software... purchasing it has been a great decision. I know these are only small hiccups as things are perfected by the amazing RedFox Team. I thank you all. I look forward to the fix of this version that may again allow for all three logins to work without issue. And I appreciate everything you continue to do for us all.

Attachments

18.7 KB · Views: 0
Well... things are just not moving well. I had two DL's going at once. My download on Netflix completed fine, but now my download on AP froze 29minutes in. See attached Log. Like I stated.. it has only been the past few days things began taking a left turn. If it is a bug, maybe we should go back to an early build? If so, which should I do please? If not, what else do you all think this issue may be caused by? I have not added anything new to that machine in a few months.
I look forward to your suggestions. :)

Attachments

2.7 MB · Views: 1
Yes exactly.
I have the other computer in the same network, so a wrong firewall setting can be excluded.

I have attached a log file from the computer on which AnyStream works fine. Maybe it will help.

Thx

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.0.2.astlog
    209.7 KB · Views: 0
If one computer on the same networks works and the other doesn't. Then it's unlikely to be an anystream problem, but a localised problem on the PC where it doesn't work. Your network itself may be fine, but there couls still be a firewall rule or something interfering with the connection (or a pi-hole some users use).

I already thought so.
I never had problems with any other programs.
My guess is that a "browser plug-in" or something similar is missing on my computer.
I haven't installed any network programs either.
I once uninstalled my antivirus program as a test, unfortunately the same problem.

no browser plugins can affect AnyStream. It doesn't depend on external browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Edge... The amazon side has its built-in chromium based browser to do all the work.

That's what I thought too. Still, it's strange that AmazonPrime and Netflix don't want to load.
But I can get to both sides in a normal web browser.

what else can I try?

That's what I thought too. Still, it's strange that AmazonPrime and Netflix don't want to load.
But I can get to both sides in a normal web browser.

what else can I try?
Try reinstalling the OS on the computer that doesn't work, then you will have a clean installation and it should work fine.

RedFox 1.... mine seems to work intermittently,... and Disney+ fails to login every time now. I installed 1.1.0.3 and it still has issues. Netflix hangs up, not completing what I am downloading, and AP is now having issues as well with some DL's. This started only about 4 days ago now. There have been no physical changes made to my rig, nor any software changes (including any updates). The only thing that has changed has been AnyStream. I updated to 1.0.9.0 on 1/19/21 and everything worked well still. Then I updated to 1.1.0.0 on 4/2/21 and Disney+ was there. EXCELLENT addition, and VERY welcomed,.. thank you. Now if we could just open that up to 1080, or 4K downloads.. it would be wonderful. Four days ago on 4/9/21 I noticed Disney+ was acting funny, with allowing me only to DL after restarting Anystream, but then stopped after a few DL's. I went and saw the update of 1.1.0.2 on RedFox and installed it on 4/11/21. Disney worked at first, then ceased altogether with "Provider Setup Failed" as the default. After that Netflix started acting weird as well with the same issues I had with Disney+. Amazon has had a few issues that day, and as of today seems to be working fine. Yesterday, however, I did update to 1.1.0.3, and Disney+ is still down. Netflix seems to be working as long as I remain at 1 DL, and don't add a second DL with AP. I looked into the suggestion of the VPN interfering, it is not, and I shall play around with the Firewall today to see if it is affecting Anystream at all. I have also scanned my rig with different programs to make sure it was not something suspicious, and I found nothing wrong there. This is all simply strange... I just want to reverse time and go back to when it was truly working like a champ. lol. That was only 5 days ago. If I get in my car and go 88mph... maybe I can get there! lol Any suggestions please would be very welcomed my friend.

Back