• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No key in email

xewkija6

I got two emails. One was for payment and the other was product/payment

In that email, it shows CloneBD license key (free updates for life) but no license key is shown.

Also, where about in CloneBD do you put the key? I didn't see anywhere when I was looking

In that email, it shows CloneBD license key (free updates for life) but no license key is shown.

Also, where about in CloneBD do you put the key? I didn't see anywhere when I was looking
There is an attachment, download the key to your desktop, double click it, restart the program, and put the key in a safe place.

Looks like your mail provider has stripped the attachment. Protonmail.com is well known for this, but if you did use same gmail address like in forum, this seems to be strange. Up to now, gmail never stripped anything.

Contact elby support at http://www.elby.ch/contact.html and ask them to send you the the license again.

Back