• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No English audio or subtitles on my ISO file

whatever_gong82

For the last month, I can't seem to get CloneBD to create an iso image file that has English audio and English subtitles.

For example, today I used AnyDVD HD to make an iso of The Wizard Of Oz, the classic 1939 movie. That process was fine. However, putting CloneBD to process the iso image into a 25 GB ISO file took over 6 hours!!

In that amount of time, I could've ripped another Blu-ray disc, and had BD Rebuilder convert both the first iso and another movie in that same amount of time.

The weird thing is, I have perfect German audio/subtitles (Or Spanish, Italian, etc.), for example, except that I don't speak German, or Spanish, or any of the non-English languages on my Blu-ray discs that I want CloneBD to do its thing with.

Another odd thing is that the mkv files are starting to look a whole lot better. I can actually play the movies that I converted into mkv files with English audio, without any issues. It's just when I want a simple iso file is when things go wrong.

I tried a month ago with a simple animated feature, Batman Unlimited: Animal Instincts and even now, that movie and others (FOCUS, and GET HARD) simply won't work. But, the MKV files actually play correctly, with the proper audio.

I have already sent all the info to bugs@elby.ch including the CloneBD logs and the AnyDVD HD logs.

This is getting really annoying.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.1.0_Info_G_BATMAN_UNLIMITED_ANIMAL_INST.ziplog
    195.6 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyDVD_7.6.1.0_Info_H_THE_WIZARD_OF_OZ_75TH.ziplog
    695.5 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyDVD_7.6.1.0_Info_H_GET_HARD.ziplog
    107.7 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyDVD_7.6.1.0_Info_H_FOCUS.ziplog
    158.2 KB · Views: 0
No problems with English language on the first 2 in you list here and I haven't installed t 10.5.0 yet. Would it be possible to post a CloneBD log as well as they AnyDVD logs have no bearing on what languages will be on your final output. If AnyDVD HD wasn't doing it's job then CloneBD wouldn't work at all.

No problems with English language on the first 2 in you list here and I haven't installed t 10.5.0 yet. Would it be possible to post a CloneBD log as well as they AnyDVD logs have no bearing on what languages will be on your final output. If AnyDVD HD wasn't doing it's job then CloneBD wouldn't work at all.

I used BD Rebuilder to make ISOs for the discs without causing the issue I mentioned earlier, so it wasn't an AnyDVD HD issue.

I recently had the same issue with Django Unchained, which is a Cinavia Blu-ray/DVD issue (I also sent in all the info to elby--AnyDVD HD logs and CloneBD logs), but I just recently installed CloneBD 1.0.5.0 yesterday, and the English audio/subtitle issue went away.

I will try CloneBD 1.0.5.0 out with the other discs later today, but I'll have to re-rip them again with AnyDVD HD.

It's possible that by installing a new version it's 'fixed' broken links between CloneBD and other things on your system. Did you ever try uninstalling 10.4.9 and re-installing it?

It's possible that by installing a new version it's 'fixed' broken links between CloneBD and other things on your system. Did you ever try uninstalling 10.4.9 and re-installing it?

No, as I usually install the newest version on top of the previous one, just like I always do with the other elby/Slysoft applications.

Odd thing is, I've been using this method of installing elby/Slysoft programs since 2006, and I've never had any issues before.

Oh, well. It could be a one time thing.

Again, when I re-rip those other movies, I will use CloneBD and see what happens, and post the results in this thread.

Update-- re-ripped Batman Unlimited - Animal Instincts and GET HARD with AnyDVD HD 7.6.2.0, and then used CloneBD 1.0.5.0 to create ISO files for both movies, and used PowerDVD 15 Ultra to play them back, and the English audio/subtitle issue is now gone.

I'm attaching the transcoder logs from the two movies (Some personal info removed--CloneBD needs to set this up like AnyDVD HD to keep personal info private)Batman_Unlimited_7-25-2015_A.jpgGet Hard_7-25-2015.jpgView attachment transcoder_log-Batman Unlimited - Animal Instincts.zipView attachment transcoder_Get Hard-7-26-2015.zipView attachment AnyDVD_7.6.2.0_Info_I_BATMAN_UNLIMITED_ANIMAL_INST.ziplog, along with the AnyDVD HD logs as well.

Back