• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"No drives" after installing AnyDVD

I'm guessing they'll do that when CloneBD is more stable and ready for primetime use. Rightnow it's still a bit unstable and "too many" bugs

I'm guessing they'll do that when CloneBD is more stable and ready for primetime use. Rightnow it's still a bit unstable and "too many" bugs

It's right up front on the main Slysoft page with a nice "NEW" banner across it.
I would think that they would have wanted us who frequent the boards to see a link to it a week or two before the general public does.
For the very reason you stated.

-W

PS: We hijacked this WAY off-topic. :(

I thought you meant the logo's in the top right corner of the forum. CloneBD isn't up there yet ;-)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I thought you meant the logo's in the top right corner of the forum. CloneBD isn't up there yet ;-)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I did mean that - ie it should have at least been here - before it got there.
-W

No Logfiles

Why do people always ignore what i say....
A system info log would be a great help.

I wasn't able to create any logfiles with the new version. As someone pointed out if you don't have any drives AnyDVD will not create logfiles.

I wasn't able to create any logfiles with the new version. As someone pointed out if you don't have any drives AnyDVD will not create logfiles.

Are you using the new version, 7.5.5.0, that was made available today, or the old 7.5.4.0 version? 7.5.4.0 had compatibility issues.

If you can't do an AnyDVD System Information log, you have big problems. Start/All Programs/Slysoft/AnyDVD/AnyDVD System Information

Logfiles

OK 1st create a logfile with the working version - use any disk - and attach it per the instructions - this is CRITICAL to get meaningful help.
Then (and only then) - you can try uninstalling the working version and do a clean install of the latest. Report back.
LOGFILE FIRST!!

-W

These are for both of my DVD drives.

Also I have ripped 4 DVD's with AnyDVD 7520 and burned them using CloneDVD. All were failures. I'm hoping that having the latest version might correct this? They were very recent Netflix releases.

I will wait for you guys to check them out before I uninstall this version.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.2.0_Info_X_EMPTY_DRIVE.ziplog
    20.9 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyDVD_7.5.2.0_Info_W_EMPTY_DRIVE.ziplog
    20.9 KB · Views: 0
My Mistake - Again

Now I'm using 7540 - 7550 couldn't see my drives.

My apologies - I really got my version numbers all wrong with that post. I was using the older 7.5.2.0 which I had rolled back to using Rollback Rx. I wasn't aware that they had released yet another new version today, 7.5.5.0, which I am currently downloading. I have already uninstalled the 7520 version and hopefully by installing this newer version things will go back to normal.

Wooooo-hoooo!!!

Hey!!!I just installed the new release of AnyDVD HD version 7.5.5.0 and it can see both of my DVD drives installed on this PC. According to the 7550 release notes this version corrected the "compatibility issues" introduced with 7.5.4.0 that myself and others were experiencing. So I'm back in the saddle and ready to start adding to my collection again. Whew! It hasn't been an easy process with what I'm going through in my meat world right now.

:bowdown: I truly appreciate all the folks that tried to steer my dumbass the right way - and I'm sorry if acted like a numbskull at times. I learned a lot from using this forum. Like pay more attention to what I'm doing and what I'm posting.

View attachment AnyDVD_7.5.5.0_Info_W_EMPTY_DRIVE.ziplog

View attachment AnyDVD_7.5.5.0_Info_X_EMPTY_DRIVE.ziplog Thanks again to everyone!

Last edited:

A "Sytem Info Log" requires no drives. the developer asked you for one - and nothing.
I also told you to post up a regular logfile from the older (working) version. Nada?
I'm glad you got fixed - but gladder you did post up a logfile.
Future development here depends on them.

-W

Hey!!!I just installed the new release of AnyDVD HD version 7.5.5.0 and it can see both of my DVD drives installed on this PC. According to the 7550 release notes this version corrected the "compatibility issues" introduced with 7.5.4.0 that myself and others were experiencing. So I'm back in the saddle and ready to start adding to my collection again. Whew! It hasn't been an easy process with what I'm going through in my meat world right now.

:bowdown: I truly appreciate all the folks that tried to steer my dumbass the right way - and I'm sorry if acted like a numbskull at times. I learned a lot from using this forum. Like pay more attention to what I'm doing and what I'm posting.

View attachment 25736

View attachment 25737 Thanks again to everyone!

Looks like SiRemFil has caused the problem. But it is working now.

*sigh*

A "Sytem Info Log" requires no drives. the developer asked you for one - and nothing.
I also told you to post up a regular logfile from the older (working) version. Nada?
I'm glad you got fixed - but gladder you did post up a logfile.
Future development here depends on them.

-W

I posted that AnyDVD wouldn't allow me to create the logfiles. After I posted that some other person here stated that AnyDVD will NOT create logfiles if it cannot see drives. That sure as hell seemed the case with me. And due to my health issues I cannot be here in this group 24/7 like the rest of you. It takes me a couple of days to get back here and check what has been posted. That may be why I may come across somewhat disjointed and not answering you fast enough. I then uninstalled the newest AnyDVD and reinstalled the previous working version. It also could not see the drives just like the new problematic version. it also would NOT make any logfiles - that is why you did not get any of them from me. I do understand the importance of logfiles - I'm not a complete rube. After a lot of "opinions" I rolled back my 8.1 by a month and that version worked - or so I thought. It did make logfiles and I posted those logfiles - when I was able to get to my C and do so. Those were first that I had been able to make. But the older version was bad as well - it was ripping bad rips or wasn't able to defeat protections (?). I burned four discs it ripped with CloneDVD and they were no good. Out comes version 7.5.5.0 and it magically fixed those "compatibility" issues. Everything is fine now. I appreciate everyone's help.

Goodbye

Just what you thought what was? Are you trying to imply something after you edited what James wrote?

Jeesh - I did not "conveniently" edit his quote. I noticed my error after I made this post. I mistakenly hit "cut" instead of "copy" when I went to look up what that thing was. No, I was making a stupid joke on my lack of knowledge - you know - self-mocking humor? I'm not smart enough to know what that file was - I sure wish that I were better educated on this subject, but I am not. That's why I came here. I did look it up and found out that it is a Windows driver not working. Now that I've managed to complete trash my reputation here I bid you all a goodbye!

Back