• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No downloads available beyond 960p on either Amazon or Netflix

SlimTrigger

As of yesterday (Jan 15 2022), I have no downloads available beyond 960p (x540, x400, etc.) from either Amazon Prime or Netflix. Are others experiencing the same?

On NF, please try checking these 1080p titles like "Don't Look Up", "The Darkest Hour", "Black Summer", "Night Teeth", etc. The only problem with NF is there is no English subtitle available.

On APV, please try some older 1080p titles like "Unhinged", "I See You", "Fringe", "Honest Thief", "Tom Clancy's Without Remorse", etc.

I find more content that is HD on NF than I do APV. But there is some out there. Not everything yet, though. Mostly older content.

On NF, please try checking these 1080p titles like "Don't Look Up", "The Darkest Hour", "Black Summer", "Night Teeth", etc. The only problem with NF is there is no English subtitle available.

On APV, please try some older 1080p titles like "Unhinged", "I See You", "Fringe", "Honest Thief", "Tom Clancy's Without Remorse", etc.
Reading your post I had the idea that maybe we could have a series of movies on each service as a benchmark for every new release. For example, if we know "Don't Look Up" can be downloaded as 1080X1920 with several subtitles and at 786kbps DD+ Atmos, we can verify this with every new release.

Not seeing this with NF from my usage today, I dl'd "War Dogs" today on NF and was able to get FHD myself.

Back