• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No discount for lifetime license holders when purchasing Any Stream?

Balor

Why do owners of lifetime licenses for AnyDVD and CloneCD not receive a general 20% discount like new customers when purchasing AnyStream?

Why do owners of lifetime licenses for AnyDVD and CloneCD not receive a general 20% discount like new customers when purchasing AnyStream?

Sais who? There's currently no discount active for any product. Redfox is currently working on a new cc payment channel. When that goes live, a discount will be activated.

You said owners of a license. Those are screenshots for getting a license. 2 different things. That said, as I explained above, there will be a discount period once the new cc payment channel goes live.

So you have 2 options.

1. Wait for that channel to go live and get the discount
2. Purchase now, redfox will certainly appreciate the support.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

1. Wait for that channel to go live and get the discount
How long do lifetime license owners have to wait? 1 month, 1 year or never?

2. Purchase now, redfox will certainly appreciate the support.
I quite believe it.
I am of the opinion that new customers should not receive more benefits than existing customers.

How long do lifetime license owners have to wait? 1 month, 1 year or never?

You know as much as i do. As long as it takes for them to setup the new payment channel. Considering Redfox is considered an "outlaw" by payment providers, it's not easy to set one up.

I quite believe it.
I am of the opinion that new customers should not receive more benefits than existing customers.

And they don't. When the discount will be up, it will be valid for everyone. New and existing.

Back