• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

no crash on Amz batch

DeepSpace

After seeing the amount of people complaining about crashes, I finally decided to try it myself.
I went to Amz and added two movies to the list.
Everything went well and they are playable, but at the end of both movies (99-100%), AS went into (not responding) mode and hung for a few seconds. But, after that, it continued with the second movie and at the end I got the proper message that it is done.

I have a good PC and I download onto SSD, so maybe it's just that some older PCs or PCs with a Harddrive cannot handle it well.

Maybe this will help you to find the reason for it.

And as I said in the comment on another thread, everything went well on D+ as well, both movies and series. I had some other issues, but they are about D+ itself and I will make another thread for them as soon as I checked if they still persist with the new version. Also I will make a feature request.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.4.3 no Crash on batch.astlog
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
I haven't tried batching movies, but I have downloaded seasons on both AP and NF without incident. I have to wait until my token pool regenerates and I will try on HBO. The only "issue" I have noticed is that the main screen seems to quickly "shrink" for a fraction of a second every time an episode finishes and the next episode starts. It doesn't affect anything, other than looks weird when it happens.

The only "issue" I have noticed is that the main screen seems to quickly "shrink" for a fraction of a second every time an episode finishes and the next episode starts.
I was not able to notice anything like that. For me, as I said, AS only went into not responding mode for a few seconds.
I think this will heavily depend on the machine, monitor resolution and AS window size you are using.

It is not really an issue, just a weird quirk. I do have AS full screen, but I use the same computer to browse the web, so the browser is usually in front. I only notice it when I switch over to check on the progress.

Every attempt to batch download from Amazon Prime results in AS+ crashing. Downloading one at a time is the only thing that works for me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Every attempt to batch download from Amazon Prime results in AS+ crashing. Downloading one at a time is the only thing that works for me.

Same for me unfortunately. But I'm sure the devs will get it sorted out.

Same for me unfortunately. But I'm sure the devs will get it sorted out.
Yea it is a shame because I have no such issues with HBO Max. If I am gonna grab some TV series from Amazon, I will wait until (hopefully) batch downloading is fixed.

Yea it is a shame because I have no such issues with HBO Max. If I am gonna grab some TV series from Amazon, I will wait until (hopefully) batch downloading is fixed.

It wont be long, Pete will have it fixed, its not a very easy thing to code.

Back