• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No Blu-ray Playback Anymore Because of HDCP/Graphics-Card Error

JohnMcCabe

I've been using AnyDVD HD and Cyberlink PowerDVD-16 for the last few years now, playing Blu-ray files no problem, including both files on my harddrive from from CloneDrive and discs directly. However, no no Blu-ray files work, and I get the error in PowerDVD suggesting "Graphics Card driver incompatible", and if I use the Cyberlink diagnostic it suggests my graphics card is not HDCP compliant. I've never had this issue before, and I didn't make any hardware changes or software changes (that I'm aware of). Any idea on how I might remedy the situation? Thanks in advance. Note, regular DVD video content continues to play fine.

I've been using AnyDVD HD and Cyberlink PowerDVD-16 for the last few years now, playing Blu-ray files no problem, including both files on my harddrive from from CloneDrive and discs directly. However, no no Blu-ray files work, and I get the error in PowerDVD suggesting "Graphics Card driver incompatible", and if I use the Cyberlink diagnostic it suggests my graphics card is not HDCP compliant. I've never had this issue before, and I didn't make any hardware changes or software changes (that I'm aware of). Any idea on how I might remedy the situation? Thanks in advance. Note, regular DVD video content continues to play fine.
Please post an AnyDVD log from your machine, which is Step 4 in the link below.

Also, please give more details, like what is the exact error messages you're getting, other details such as what disc you were trying, what you were doing before your machine started to act up, etc.

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/please-read-this-before-you-post.71489/

:thankyou:

Thanks for the input. Below is the error I get on PowerDVD-16; this shows up on all Blu-Ray titles now. Also shown below is the AnyDVD interface for the sample title I'm trying to play. Again, I have been successfully playing any and all Blu-Ray titles for years, up until recently and now I get this error message every time. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

upload_2022-5-8_17-31-55.png

upload_2022-5-8_17-33-44.png

Not an AnyDVD problem. It is the connection of your PC and monitor that has to be HDCP compliant. Maybe you changed cables. Maybe a driver prevents it. NVIDIA utilities can show the HDCP status. I assume there are similar tools for AMD. If you connect via DVI then try DisplayPort or HDMI. It might solve the issue.

Not an AnyDVD problem. It is the connection of your PC and monitor that has to be HDCP compliant. Maybe you changed cables. Maybe a driver prevents it. NVIDIA utilities can show the HDCP status. I assume there are similar tools for AMD. If you connect via DVI then try DisplayPort or HDMI. It might solve the issue.

AnyDVD HD allows you to watch Blu-ray movies over a digital display connection, without a HDCP-compliant graphics card and without a HDCP-compliant display. No need to buy an expensive monitor. Sweet!

AnyDVD HD allows you to watch Blu-ray movies over a digital display connection, without a HDCP-compliant graphics card and without a HDCP-compliant display. No need to buy an expensive monitor. Sweet!
Then this is really weird. I still suspect that his rig had some changes. Like cables. A reboot is necessary if any Windows updates have been performed.

Back