• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No Audio

knutso

I have copied a dvd but there is no audio. How can this be fixed?
Thanks.

Thanks anyway

Lol - obviously no quick fix. If I knew all the answers to your posting prerequisites, I wouldn't need to ask questions in this forum. When I take my computer wizard course I'll get back with all the required information.
Thanks anyway.

Lol - obviously no quick fix. If I knew all the answers to your posting prerequisites, I wouldn't need to ask questions in this forum. When I take my computer wizard course I'll get back with all the required information.
Thanks anyway.

After I take a mind reading course to determine what burning application you're using (in addition to the other information I'm asking for----because this isn't an Anydvd issue), I may be inclined to help you further. Otherwise, good luck.

If you want me to start wildly stabbing in the dark, you messed up selecting whatever language tracks you needed in whatever transcoder/burning application you're using.

Last edited:
Ya... when in doubt always make sure you *select* the AC3 5.1 audio track, and if your application lets you force it - then force it.

-W

Back