• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No audio playback

benstiller

I have problems from time to time (Suprtbad) the latest with Clone DVD saying all done correctly and when I playback no audio but if I take the same backup and manually select the VOB files the sound is there and plays normally.

I have problems from time to time (Suprtbad) the latest with Clone DVD saying all done correctly and when I playback no audio but if I take the same backup and manually select the VOB files the sound is there and plays normally.

You may simply need to select the proper audio track using your remote with your standalone dvd player.

Also, click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5033 and read fully (especially the part about testing the original using dvd playback software to figure out what audio selection to make in Clonedvd--and also about preserving the main menus)

Back