• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No audio from The Lookout (Blu-ray)

grandan47

I was able to backup this DVD using 6.1.9.3 and 6.1.9.4. The files and file sizes on the HDD and diskette are the same. The video portion plays fine from the HDD but I get no audio and there isn't even an audio tab shown in PowerDVD configuration while movie is playing. I get no error messages.

If I play the movie from the diskette, both audio and video play fine.

PowerDVD 7.3.3104a.1/onboard audio to optical SPDIF/nvidia 8600gts/163.69/1080-50p/vista ultimate/4GB RAM/AMD 62FX (dual core 2.81 MHz)

Any suggestions?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_LOO1NNE1.zip
    17.2 KB · Views: 5
I was able to backup this DVD using 6.1.9.3 and 6.1.9.4. The files and file sizes on the HDD and diskette are the same. The video portion plays fine from the HDD but I get no audio and there isn't even an audio tab shown in PowerDVD configuration while movie is playing. I get no error messages.

If I play the movie from the diskette, both audio and video play fine.
With AnyDVD running? Then it certainly isn't an AnyDVD problem. How do you play back from harddisk? Do not play single files.

Yes with AnyDVD running in both cases. I play from HDD using Vista Media Center with My Movies add-on to launch PowerDVD to play the movie.

Back