• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No audio copying with CloneBD

MarkSnyder61

All of a sudden any BD I backup to an MKV there is no audio. I have been backing up using same settings for over a year. The only thing is I keep up to date with AnyDVD. I sent Elby my changelog a link to the file but no response. Anyone else have this issue?

why buy another software when we paid a license for clone BD ? (n)

b/c I needed a solution to fall back on. Sick of the lack of support for my expensive lifetime purchase.

@MarkSnyder61 on your issue at hand, have you tried to contact anyone here on this Forum (the Mods) to see what's taking so long to get a response from Elby?

Please try that.

Also, you can also trial VSO software to convert your AnyDVD rips into MKVs. It's always nice to have more than 1 tool in your toolkit for anything.

All of a sudden any BD I backup to an MKV there is no audio. I have been backing up using same settings for over a year. The only thing is I keep up to date with AnyDVD. I sent Elby my changelog a link to the file but no response. Anyone else have this issue?
No.

I guess the issue is on your side. Make sure to have the desired languages checked in the "selection" screen. Maybe you are using an audio format that your PC or yor TV can't play. Just check the resulting MKV file with the free software "Mediainfo". It will tell you details about the video and audio part contained in the MKV file.

clone BD no more updated since December 14, 2020. Latest version is 1.2.9.2 beta
Until today.:) https://www.redfox.bz/download/changes_clonebd.txt
Changelog CloneBD Blu-ray Media Converter

1.3.0.0 2022-05-30
- workaround: Blu-ray Discs with broken playlists (missing streams) repaired
- added: new stream handling
- added: new video/audio sync engine to better handle shifted audio streams with gaps
- added: full support for AVCHD recorders
- improved: support for low-energy/high-performance CPU combos
- improved: support for NUMA
- improved: overall CPU/GOU throughput
- fix: software encoded AVC streams now follow profile restrictions
- fix: software encoded AVC streams now follow correct VUI information
- fix: software encoded HEVC streams now follow bitrate restrictions
- fix: software encoded HEVC streams now follow profile restrictions
- fix: software encoded HEVC streams now follow UHD player restrictions
- fix: software encoded HEVC streams now follow bitrate restrictions
- fix: software encoded AAC streams now follow bitrate restrictions
- fix: software decoder now fully handles VC-1 interlaced specification
- fix: software ended AAC streams now use a better hearing model
- fix: color space is DolbyVisoion and HDR10+ is now correctly maintained throughout the encoding pipeline
- fix: broken subtitle streams ON BDs are now fixes automatically
- fix: audio channels are now mapped correctly
- fix: subtitle placement adapts better to video borders
- improved: detection of PAL 50i/NTSC 60i material significantly improved
- improved: stereo downmixing of 5.1 or 7.1 audio sources use better spatial sound source calculation
- many minor fixes and improvements, hardware acceleration support improved
- updated languages

Back