• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No ANY! folder created

Status
Not open for further replies.

dofin

Hello, I've ripped "The Glass Castle" and everything went well but there was no ANY" folder created. How to make sure it will be ? Is it something in parameters ? Many thanks.

The ANY! folder is the decrypted AACS folder. If there's no AACS on the disc, that folder won't be created. If you think there should be, provide an anydvd logfile of the disc.

I am very clueless as where is stored that logfile. Does it appear after ripping BD to PC ?

Here's the logfile

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.3.0_Info_G_THE_GLASS_CASTLE_D0FE7A4F_435393EC.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
That's a blu-ray so moving this topic to the blu-ray section. The ANY! folder gets created during ripping, what makes you think it wasn't?

Where is it then ? I've seen only BDMV and CERTIFICATE !

Where is it then ? I've seen only BDMV and CERTIFICATE !

Seen where? Screenshot? What exactly are you doing? How are you ripping? With what?

Rip the disc to ISO (which is recommended for blu-rays), the ISO folder should then be inside the ISO. That feature works fine as i ripped WW 1984 just yesterday. The ANY! folder is in the iso. The same applies if you rip to folder. The ANY! folder only gets created during ripping.

OK, I'll rip an ISO with AnyDVD HD and check if ANY! will be inside ISO. Many thanks.

Job done ! Any! was indeed in ISO. No more issues or questions. Many thanks to Ch3vr0n

No worries :) Glad i could assist. But to be fair that "ANY!" folder is "useless". It's a backup of the AACS protection, or the decrypted version of it. You don't really want or need it. Oh and just a tip, ISO is recommended for BD's. Folder rip is recommended for DVD's, anydvd will in fact warn you if you try to rip a DVD to iso.

Long story short. I've borrowed the disc at my public library, ripped the files and tried to seed it for a friend at a private tracker. That ANY! folder has been left in the torrent and, as such, without it I would have never been considered a seeder, nor help that friend to complete. Voilà ! Thanks for the tips.

That is blatant piracy. Assistance in this matter is hereby terminated.

AnyDVD is meant for fair use. Not to rip discs and share them with random ppl, definitely not to create ISO's to then share via torrent. Private tracker or not. I urge you to read the forum rules again https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/redfox-forum-rules.4/#post-194503 especially nr 5. You should know them by now with a 6 year old account.

Topic locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back