• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

NO Amz loading problem

DeepSpace

I'm back home now and so I did a quick test regarding the Amz loading problem.
On my laptop (I used the last few days) Amz was loading well (I did a test after someone wrote that Amz is not loading), but I only AS'ed NF.
Now, on my computer, I did the update from 1.1.5.7 to 1.1.5.8 and... Amz stalls at 0% and the log shows about:blank. Closed AS and did the update to 1.1.5.9 and Amz did load again. So I can confirm the error but it seems not to happen on every device since it was working on my laptop.
Please note I did no download on my PC since I have no space left, this was only to get information about the error.

Edit: Oh, found the thread I was searching to post that there:
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/prime-video-broken-on-1-1-5-8.81866/#post-549170

I was talking about 1.1.5.8, on 1.1.5.9 it worked again and on my laptop it worked as well, but there I think that I still used 1.1.5.8 when I tried to confirm the issue.
So what you are saying is you do not have any issue right?

So what you are saying is you do not have any issue right?
No, I have no issue myself. I only did this to get more information about the issue as others reportet that Amz is not working for them and for me it did on my laptop, so I used the time as my AS was still 1157 on my PC and indeed I had the error on 1158.
And as I said, after I installed 1159 it worked immediatly.

No, I have no issue myself. I only did this to get more information about the issue as others reportet that Amz is not working for them and for me it did on my laptop, so I used the time as my AS was still 1157 on my PC and indeed I had the error on 1158.
And as I said, after I installed 1159 it worked immediatly.
Well, I have no issue either. None whatsoever. So you are good to go now right?

Changed the title so the devs don't have to waste time on something that is not an issue.

Changed the title so the devs don't have to waste time on something that is not an issue.
I understand you but this is only partially right since I HAD a loading problem in 1158. So I wrote "Short report"... since it is a report on what happend using different versions and machines. It is only "NO loading problem" because I installed 1159 directly afterwards and that worked (and on my laptop it worked even on 1158 if I'm right).
This is not because I want to argue, I hope you understand what I want to say.

Back