• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No 5.1 sound

steviegt

I burned several DVD's that have 5.1 sound. When I play the disc there is a banner that comes up at the top of the screen and it shows Dolby Digital 3/2.1 48 kHz. This is after I selected 5.1 from the setup screen. 5.1 does not play if I continue to play the disc. I read the "How to backup movie only using AnyDVD & CloneDVD" and even in that example it shows AC3/2 EN as the audio settings. Is CloneDVD unable to backup 5.1 sound? If it can, what could I be doing wrong? The only difference I see from the example is it shows "Copy DVD Titles" and I select "Clone DVD" and I can't understand how that would cause an issue.

Last edited:
Log file needed

I get 5.1 almost exclusively, so something is being done on your end to prevent that. The folks here will want you to generate a log file from one of those defective discs to see where you went wrong. Hang in there, it'll work.

The "2" in "AC-3/2" stands for two channel audio, thus no surround sound.

Copy "AC-3/6" or "DTS" instead.

Back