• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No 4k download?

Tschens Brems

Hello,
is the highest resolution available for download 1920x1080? Even for 4k Videos in Amazon Prime, don't see the option to download them at higher resolution.
Thx,
Tschens

... and it's the highest for Netflix in AnyStream as well.

T

And it's also clearly mentioned on the product page.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks for the information. I thought something is wrong with my setup. 1080p is fine for me.

Thanks for the information. I thought something is wrong with my setup. 1080p is fine for me.

And just so you're aware, Disney+ is limited to 720p in AnyStream. Since the product page hasn't been updated to mention that, and the download page is still referring to version 1.0.9.0.

Product page doesn't mention it as .3 is a beta version not a stable release. Product page is actually for the latest stable release version

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

So are there plans for 4k downloads or is it strictly a provider limitation?

Not a complaint, just curious as its something I think we all would like:)

Back