• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Nintendo Wii Support

Maxi3D

Does anyone know if Clone DVD Mobile will supports Nintendo's Wii's video format?

I've just looked in the Wii Operations manual, and the specifications for reading video from the SD card slot in Photo Channel 1.1 are as follows:

Video Files
Format: QuickTime (motion JPEG), (.avi files)
Size: Up to 848 X 480.

So what do I set CloneDVD mobile on to get that? Is there support for that?

Bumping cause I'm hoping that by now someone might have an answer?
Doesn't look like it! My Kodak digital camera produces compatible m-jpeg video (.mov) files that play on the Wii, so in theory it should be possible with CloneDVDMobile if you create a devices.ini profile that matches the Wii specs. I might have a go at that myself.

Try this (free) tool:
http://www.redkawa.com/videoconverters/wiivideo9/
The files are rather large but they play fine on the Wii. You need Wii firmware 3.3 or later to use SD Cards larger than 2GB.

Last edited:
That doesn't work either so any coder willing to get a Wii profile working?

Back