• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Nineteen Eighty-Four BFI Blu Ray Copy Issue

Having some trouble copying this new Blu-Ray release from the BFI: https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Nineteen-Eighty-Four-Blu-ray/310512/

AnyDVD doesn't seem to be removing the copy protection. When I copied it over, I still got the file saying the disc was copy protected, and when I tried to make a rip of the movie, it was jumbled out of order.

Here's the log for the Blu-Ray:

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD HD 8.6.0.0, BDPHash.bin 20-03-11)
HP BD ROM BC-5541H 2.81
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 23797056 sectors (46478 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: NINETEEN EIGHTY FOUR
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 76
Removed AACS copy protection!
Determined region(s): B
Removed Sony structural copy protection!
Java BD protection good playlists: 567, 656
Bad sector protection not found.

Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

While it won't fix anything with BD's, if you often use DVD's, you need to set your drive hardware region to avoid most DVD css related decryption issues. EXIT anydvd completely before you go in device manager.

When I copied it over, I still got the file saying the disc was copy protected, and when I tried to make a rip of the movie, it was jumbled out of order.
Please explain the whole copy and playback process. "copied it over" how exactly? To what? A file, a disc, an image? " I still got the file saying the disc was copy protected" Who said this when?

Please explain the whole copy and playback process. "copied it over" how exactly? To what? A file, a disc, an image? " I still got the file saying the disc was copy protected" Who said this when?

I used the "Rip Video Disc to Harddisk" option. In the Blu-Ray STREAM folder, there was one video file saying that a Blu-Ray copy program had been detected. When I ripped the Blu-Ray to an MKV using Handbrake, the scenes were all out of order.

I used the "Rip Video Disc to Harddisk" option. In the Blu-Ray STREAM folder, there was one video file saying that a Blu-Ray copy program had been detected. When I ripped the Blu-Ray to an MKV using Handbrake, the scenes were all out of order.
I believe the problem is the method you used. The "Blu-Ray copy program" used the wrong file. I suggest you use elby CloneBD to copy to mkv. This should work.

The BFI disks can be tricky, but 567 is definitely the good playlist for that one

Back