• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Night at the Musuem Blue Screen

Capt Kaboom

Hi has anybody had this problem. When trying to copy Night at the Musuem it starts to compile it in CloneDVD2 ver 29.0.3 on a LG 4163B or a H10N Jul12 and then it blue screens and locks up gives a exception code error any help would be appreciated

I am running XPPro service pack 2 on a DFI SLI DDR UT AMD4800+ 1 Gig Memory 4200 BFG 7900GTX

Last edited:
I had that problem after installing new memory. I put the old memory back and then I just got a lock-up. So I reinstalled Windows and it has been fine for 3 months since.:confused:

you gave me an idea I installed DvdClone2 and reinstalled and I was able to copy Night at the Museum successfully thats for the tip...

I have also a LG4163B and had no problem with this title.

Back