• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Night at the Museum Burn to BD-RE English Audio Problem

mick2006

Following the guide provided by webslinger, I ripped and then burned Night At the Museum to BD-RE. I have done this with other rips and everything was fine. However, when I play it on my PS3, French is the only audio available. I know that there are 5 total audio options because they are listed when I play the movie on my pc with Nero Showtime, and english is the default language. Any ideas what's up and how to get english to play? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Solved my own problem-determined that the structure was not absolutely correct, and it caused the error. After reburning, all was well and played with all audio options on my PS3 as a BDMV.

Back