• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

nichijou blu-ray

Rip it to HDD with structure and recode it with Handbrake or any other recoder of your choice ... the resulting files can be played nearly anywhere. No need for extra Bluray-Player Software.
I don't think I will burn blu-ray contents on a BD-RE or BD-R. It is a waste of time and money. I think I will use my computers as a blu-ray player. So, as an experiment, I connected this computer at my hand to a TV with an HDMI cable, and it worked perfectly. It happened to be a Mouse computer. An .iso file started quickly, but the hard disk copy with structure took a lot of time before it started to play.

It seems you don't understand what I wrote...
Nobody said something about burning to BD-R or BD-RE.
Here, that's all you need to do:

-Put the Bluray BluRay in your most powerful and newest computer
-use CloneBD to create a MP4 file from that Bluray
-Use an USB Stick to transfer this file to all the other computers

1678953548001.png

-use CloneBD to create a MP4 file from that Bluray
-Use an USB Stick to transfer this file to all the other computers

Thanks, but I don't think I will use MP4, however.
I will put all my movie and anime contents on a few small portable hard disks and take them with me wherever I go.

By the way, I replaced the hard disk for the C drive of a computer incapable to play blu-ray discs with an SSD.
To my surprise, that old crap box started to play blu-ray disc contents.
The OS is Windows XP.
It cannot play an iso image, but it can play copied contents with structure.

So, what I found so far to improve the probability of playing blu-ray contents better:
1. Use the latest version of the graphic driver.
2. Use an SSD instead of a hard disk for the C drive.

It can play iso, if you install the UDF 2.50 driver. XP lacks a native UDF 2.50 driver.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

I found a link to UDF 2.5 driver. I installed it, but I still could not play a blu-ray iso.

Then, the new SSD failed, and I had to go back to the old HDD.

To play an ISO you still have to mount it with VirtualCloneDrive. Look in the "Download" section at the top right of the forum page. You can download it there. It is freeware.

The SSD "failed". LOL!!!!! I'm pretty sure you went for a super cheap one and it's fake. These tell the OS that the capacity is e.g. 2TB but in reality it might only be 64MB.

You can not go and install Windows XP like that on a SSD.
You need to make sure that there certain things met and set.
Example:
Code:
XP on SSD
https://windowspro.eu/installing-windows-xp-on-ssd-disk/
You can read there. On your own risk.

I'm pretty sure you went for a super cheap one and it's fake. These tell the OS that the capacity is e.g. 2TB but in reality it might only be 64MB.
It is this: https://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Ultra-NAND-Internal-SDSSDH3-1T00-G25/dp/B071KGRXRG/

SanDisk Ultra 3D NAND 1TB Internal SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, Up to 560 MB/s - SDSSDH3-1T00-G25

Sold by amazon.co.jp

This one did not work well with my Windows 7 computer when I replaced the old SSD that came with that computer with this new SanDisk SSD. So I took it out and kept it in its original box. I remembered it a week or two ago, and I used it on another computer after installing Windows XP in it, using its recovery disk.

It is this: https://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Ultra-NAND-Internal-SDSSDH3-1T00-G25/dp/B071KGRXRG/

SanDisk Ultra 3D NAND 1TB Internal SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, Up to 560 MB/s - SDSSDH3-1T00-G25

Sold by amazon.co.jp

This one did not work well with my Windows 7 computer when I replaced the old SSD that came with that computer with this new SanDisk SSD. So I took it out and kept it in its original box. I remembered it a week or two ago, and I used it on another computer after installing Windows XP in it, using its recovery disk.
You would need to read the complete article that I mentioned to understand the problems that come with XP on SSD.

I know those things written there though I am not sure whether I really understand it correctly or not. However, it looks like Windows XP can be installed on new SSDs. In fact, in one Windows XP system on an SSD here, the SSD has been working all right for over a year now. I hear that SSDs have made a significant technological progress these days and that now we do not need to worry if Windows XP is installed on one. Am I mistaken?

So read it?

The main SSD lifespan killer is integrated Windows (XP) defragmentation tool, in later Windows versions it detects and switches off automatically.

Back