Nice Verbatim Sale at BB this week !

Discussion in 'CD/DVD/BD Blanks' started by Clams, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Clams

Clams Well-Known Member

Stock up!
    What more can I add??

-W

2. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

You could tell them to stay away from the Made in India Verbs because they are very inconsistant, and look for the Made in Taiwan Verbs, but then again at 12.99 per spindle its really a good deal. Thanks Clams.:clap:

3. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Yeah, I can't say I'm a fan of the Moser Baer made Verbatims either.

4. Clams

Clams Well-Known Member

To all of you in Anderson SC who saw this thread and ran straight out to BB - thanks a lot!!

I got there Tuesday AM - and only came out with a couple rainchecks - heh.

-W

5. DrinkLyeAndDie

DrinkLyeAndDie Retired Moderator

When I read your post I went online and ordered 3 packs for in-store pick-up at the local Best Buy. I didn't get around to going picking them up until today. I like their policy, though. You can setup the order but they don't charge you until you pick the item up and you have 8 days. If you don't ever show up the order just gets canceled. No fuss, no muss. In the meantime your items are set aside for you.

On a side note, I have never seen Verbatim DVD+Rs on the shelves when I've been in my local Best Buy so I've always been confused by these sales of Verbatim discs I hear about. Well, I ordered them and I got them. They show up as MCC-004 with DVD Identifier.

6. oldjoe

oldjoe Well-Known Member

That is the same in my area also. The ONLY time they have Verbatim on the shelf is when they are on sale. :confused: