• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Nice feature to add

gmp

I'm using CloneDVD Mobile to convert my DVDs in a portable format for my HTC TyTN. A feature I'm missing is merging a movie split in two DVDs (e.g. LOTR Extended Editions).
It would be nice to have the possibility to add multiple sources (even from the same DVD reader) in the Title Configuration window and let CloneDVD Mobile merge them.
The word to SlySoft team.

what settings for TyTN

I have a HTC TyTN II and would like to know what settings are you using to convert DVD to play on the TyTN?

top. I have this same question with the same movies although I'm converting to an iPod and not the HTC TyTN.

Thanks in advance!

Scott

I have a HTC TyTN II and would like to know what settings are you using to convert DVD to play on the TyTN?

To answer my own question: Generic (DivX) - 320x240 (lowest resolution) - Video Quality must be below 250 kbps

Emailed Slysoft support and this was their response.

Thank you for your e-mail.
At the moment, there is no capacity for a similar feature and we are not
planning to implement that in the near future. However, we have added this feature to our wishlist.

Best regards,

SlySoft Support

I'm using CloneDVD Mobile to convert my DVDs in a portable format for my HTC TyTN. A feature I'm missing is merging a movie split in two DVDs (e.g. LOTR Extended Editions).
It would be nice to have the possibility to add multiple sources (even from the same DVD reader) in the Title Configuration window and let CloneDVD Mobile merge them.
The word to SlySoft team.

Friendly bump. Merging two DVD's into onee file, such as LOTR, would be a nice to have. 8)

No, that support answer wasn't from me :)

It depends on the version of the Windows Media Player Mobile (version 10, 10.1, 10.2, 10.3 or 11), the speed of the processors and the display. The Samsung CPU, the ATI GPU and the display don't seem to be optimized for movie playback.

As for the WMP - it should play "Generic (DivX)" and "Generic WMV/WMA", but with regard to CPU, GPU and display I would recommend a 320* resolution and a low quality setting, following kalelrojin's posting.

A feature I'm missing is merging a movie split in two DVDs (e.g. LOTR Extended Editions).

I don't believe you're able to do this directly via CDVDM, but you should be able to use the include MEncoder executable filed under 'apps.' Unfortunately, I currently seem to be unable to recall or locate the proper command sequence to do so....

Back