• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved NF Walking Dead in HD

bjjones

All 1080p, Netflix, and HBOMax are 99% 1080p. Make sure you are updated to V1.4.9.7, and leave the log file, if you don't get 1080p on Netflix or HBOMax.

for your review, NF the Walking Dead S11 (960x540), all previous seasons work fine other than occasionally bouncing between MAIN@L4 and HIGH@L4 on various tries (known)

informational only since you asked for logs of broken ones, it'll work when it works :) - BJ

Attachments

• Walking Dead S11.JPG
    Walking Dead S11.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 7
  • AnyStream_1.4.9.7.astlog
    234.4 KB · Views: 0
The Walking Dead Season 11 is in 1080p on Netflix, just open and close the download configuration window. It will appear immediately.

Walking Dead Season 11.jpg

Not for me, never appears as a choice. Did it 15 or 16 times in a row. On tries #4,7,9,11,13 I actually only got 720x480 as the highest choice in the drop down.
And probably like you're seeing I watched the log go by and it in fact shows 1920x1080 streams, they just never end up in the selection dialog box. Open/closed AS and logged out and back in on NF

log attached

Attachments

• Walking Dead S11_2.JPG
    Walking Dead S11_2.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 6
  • AnyStream_1.4.9.7 2.astlog
    333.4 KB · Views: 0
Not for me, never appears as a choice. Did it 15 or 16 times in a row. On tries #4,7,9,11,13 I actually only got 720x480 as the highest choice in the drop down.
And probably like you're seeing I watched the log go by and it in fact shows 1920x1080 streams, they just never end up in the selection dialog box. Open/closed AS and logged out and back in on NF

log attached

Are you understanding what I am saying. Just open and close the download configuration box, the box that has the resolution in it, it will appear, if it doesn't then re-install 1497 again, and install right over the top of the AS installation you have in. Try it again.

Yes, I understand exactly what you're saying, I'm pretty familiar with the UI. I'm doing exactly that, opening the download config box, closing it (both the cancel button and the top right X to close) when I don't see the higher res, not even the 720p, back to the season selection dialog, scroll down to S11, rinse repeat. Reinstalled over the top then completely uninstalled AS, reinstalled it from scratch (kept my license info). Same behavior, did it another 6 or 8 times. Also selected S1 and S10 in the same session which work as expected just to create the associated log entries in case it's useful on what's possibly different with S11. Log attached

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.9.7 3.astlog
    487.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I am in same boat as bjjones and I have tried everything he has tried as well.

Try it again tomorrow, if you do not get the 1080p as I do, then you will have to wait until the next update.

Yes, I understand exactly what you're saying, I'm pretty familiar with the UI. I'm doing exactly that, opening the download config box, closing it (both the cancel button and the top right X to close) when I don't see the higher res, not even the 720p, back to the season selection dialog, scroll down to S11, rinse repeat. Reinstalled over the top then completely uninstalled AS, reinstalled it from scratch (kept my license info). Same behavior, did it another 6 or 8 times. Also selected S1 and S10 in the same session which work as expected just to create the associated log entries in case it's useful on what's possibly different with S11. Log attached

This "trick" works for most titles but it remains a few titles that don't work because of DRM. For example I download the whole show of Arrow on NF, I retried several times to have the 480p episodes to get 1080p, it worked for all except 2 that I think it's part of the DRM, so just keep on eye on it and retry in a few days like said RedFox1.

And for those that weren't aware, Season 11 is coming to Blu-ray on March 14, 2023. Available for pre-order at Amazon.com, DeepDiscount.com among other places. (y)

This issue still exists unchanged in the latest version. S1-S10 @ 1080p (or 720p), only S11 stuck at 940x540.
Log attached

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.0.0.astlog
    326 KB · Views: 0
This "trick" works for most titles but it remains a few titles that don't work because of DRM. For example I download the whole show of Arrow on NF, I retried several times to have the 480p episodes to get 1080p, it worked for all except 2 that I think it's part of the DRM, so just keep on eye on it and retry in a few days like said RedFox1.
You won't need the Trick anymore. We are still working on some SD titles in Netflix, Amazon is fixed.

Did someone tell you it didn't exist?
you implied it might have been by now, in the post just above mine

We will fix this issue in the next update. Hopefully soon. I do not think the show is going anyplace.

the next update (actually 3) was out. It's NBD as I was just FYI'ing that it was still there for me since I know you aren't seeing it yourself. Post update was purely informational and
included a log from the latest version was of any extra use, as you said the show isn't going anywhere and I'm not even close to up to needing S11.

you implied it might have been by now, in the post just above mine

the next update (actually 3) was out. It's NBD as I was just FYI'ing that it was still there for me since I know you aren't seeing it yourself. Post update was purely informational and
included a log from the latest version was of any extra use, as you said the show isn't going anywhere and I'm not even close to up to needing S11.
We are a little behind schedule to fix the SD in Netflix, 80% is 1080p, and the other 20% will have to wait until we get to it. When a new release comes out, it comes with a changelog, that's what was fixed or changed, please read them, they are very informative.

@RedFox 1 Please close as resolved. No new release or changelog update so it must have happened on the server side, but gave it a check and it's working across the entire series now - thx

Back