• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question NF - Robocar Poli Resolutions

zanetti

Need help. Little demons are going on vacation and thought I might snag this show for them. I know from productions studio's website they made their entire series available on NF. Apart from NF being a deekhead lately and requiring logon and logoff to get 1080p back, all I'm getting for this show is some super low resolution, like 768x432. When I try playing it in my browser, that sure as hell dont look like 432p. So, is it me or is this it? I logged off, logged on, same thing, checked other shows in the same session and there I get 1080p. Weird, right? Can anyone check on their end if they are getting the same thing? BTW I tried it with NF US, since there I can get all 4 seasons. Thank you. Cheers. (mods, if this is wrong subforum, feel free to reassign the thread).

Did you logged off, close anystream, open anystream and then logged on?

Did you logged off, close anystream, open anystream and then logged on?
lel, yes. i said i did. multiple times. no bueno. but im suspecting this particular show is just offered in sheeet resolution, because (as i said), in the same session other shows and movies offer 1080p. so, i was wondering is this regional maybe or a fluke? a bug? a feature (knowing NF this might actually be a feature indeed, lol). cheers.

lel, yes. i said i did. multiple times. no bueno. but im suspecting this particular show is just offered in sheeet resolution, because (as i said), in the same session other shows and movies offer 1080p. so, i was wondering is this regional maybe or a fluke? a bug? a feature (knowing NF this might actually be a feature indeed, lol). cheers.

I am in Canada and "432p" is the highest resolution for Season 1.

Season 4 is 540p. I mean it's a children's show from 2015 so it kinda makes sense it has got such bad resolutions.

I have tested with the "other one" and it's the same

Need help. Little demons are going on vacation and thought I might snag this show for them. I know from productions studio's website they made their entire series available on NF. Apart from NF being a deekhead lately and requiring logon and logoff to get 1080p back, all I'm getting for this show is some super low resolution, like 768x432. When I try playing it in my browser, that sure as hell dont look like 432p. So, is it me or is this it? I logged off, logged on, same thing, checked other shows in the same session and there I get 1080p. Weird, right? Can anyone check on their end if they are getting the same thing? BTW I tried it with NF US, since there I can get all 4 seasons. Thank you. Cheers. (mods, if this is wrong subforum, feel free to reassign the thread).
Try Youtube 1080p.
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/results?sp=mAEB&search_query=robocar+poli+full+episodes

I am in Canada and "432p" is the highest resolution for Season 1.

Season 4 is 540p. I mean it's a children's show from 2015 so it kinda makes sense it has got such bad resolutions.

I have tested with the "other one" and it's the same
ok, so its the same, regarding NF. that is weird since AP has s02 in 720p and 1080p, but other three seasons are locked aka need to buy. anyways, thank you for taking the time. cheers.

Try Youtube 1080p.
with AS+, usenet and 'linux distro' trackers available for content aggregation (scientific purposes, of course), going to YT for stuff is bottom of the barrel, last ditch tier, hahaha, thanks for suggestion. will do. cheers!

Back