• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

NF Lupin audio

Thin Man

Downloaded Lupin using 1.2.8.4 so that I could maintain HD. I don't know what I did the first time because I was certain I checked English for audio, but I ended up with Arabic. I went back and re-downloaded, this time making sure that it was in English. S01E01 came back perfectly, but audio for every other downloaded episode uses descriptive English for visually impaired. I tried to individually download several different episodes from both seasons but have the same result. Attached are logs from Lupin S01E01 (the one that used the correct English dubbing) and S01E02, S01E03, and S02E01, all of which include the descriptive audio.

There is only one "English" option in the audio dropdown. Would appreciate help telling me what I'm doing wrong or making sure that it allows me to select the regular English dub. I recognize this is not top priority given other issues with AS, but help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Attachments

• netflix-Lupin_S01E03_Chapter 3.astlog
    3.2 MB · Views: 5
  • netflix-Lupin_S02E01_Chapter 6.astlog
    3.2 MB · Views: 1
  • netflix-Lupin_S01E02_Chapter 2.astlog
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • netflix-Lupin_S01E01_Chapter 1.astlog
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Haven't tried it with the latest version, but on 1.2.8.4 Netflix has started to ignore your default audio settings and will just select the first language on the list (which is sorted alphabetically, and that's why you got Arabic). You'll need to manually select English for each download, which means you can no longer use the queue with this version.

Appreciate the help - any reason why I'm getting the descriptive audio rather than the standard dub? There is only one English option in the audio drop down.

That's a separate bug. Unless you're downloading the "[Original]" audio (which is only an option for a series that was produced in English), there's a random chance between whether you get the regular English or the descriptive audio for a dubbed series. No idea when that will be fixed.

That's a separate bug. Unless you're downloading the "[Original]" audio (which is only an option for a series that was produced in English), there's a random chance between whether you get the regular English or the descriptive audio for a dubbed series. No idea when that will be fixed.

Yeah, I've gotten Descriptive Audio as the default with a few titles, such as The Bourne Identity and Derren Brown: Sacrifice (and other Derren Brown titles). The first time I encountered this problem was with 1.2.9.0

Back