• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved NF in 540 only

vikingár

Seems that cat and mouse race startet again.
Most (all?) films in NF are 540 (or 480) only.

Also seeing SD for Netflix. I tried restarting AS, didn't change.
Downloading from other providers, will try restarting machine later.

Nevermind ->Seems Amazon may be SD as well (may not show in this log)<- nevermind

The issue with Amzon is only with "The Peripheral" not getting past the "PLEASE WAIT - Processing the Playlist"

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.8.0.astlog
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Crazy the whole thing now after reading your post I opened AS (without rebooting or anything like that) and now everything is in 1080p again

Screenshot 2022-12-03 160103.jpg

it is the same movie as above

Screenshot 2022-12-03 160601.png

Crazy the whole thing now after reading your post I opened AS (without rebooting or anything like that) and now everything is in 1080p again
Confirmed - 1080p in NF is back again (region GER)
Weird.

Its like magic. Right?:)

There is a way to know if the resolution is the max avalaible for this title or if it's the max avalaible because of DRM ? Before there was a kind of double pop up and we know that the DRM lowered the resolution.
Sometimes I have old titles that are 540p but maybe it's the max provided.

How can you tell ?

I don't know, a little star beside the resolution.
In older version of AS we had a short pop up that we saw like 0.5 second before another pop up with 540p, so AS knows that the DRM is blocking the max I think.

Ill ask the developers, I never noticed it but that doesn't mean it's not there. I am half blind.:(

Do not know about the star, but I have noticed some weird behavior with NF. Sometimes it shows only 540 and other times 1080 for the same title. If I restart AnyStream or refresh the page the download resolution seems to change, strange.

Ill ask the developers, I never noticed it but that doesn't mean it's not there. I am half blind.:(
Sorry I misunderstood. I thought you ask how AS could show that the resolution is not the max but a limited resolution because of DRM, I suggested a star beside the resolution.
But for the short pop up it was real before in the older version, now it doesn't appear anymore.

This happened to me a couple of days ago, everything on N was suddenly SD. But I restarted the program and everything came back as HD. I figured it was a temporary problem on my end, but maybe there's a bug with the current version?

This happened to me a couple of days ago, everything on N was suddenly SD. But I restarted the program and everything came back as HD. I figured it was a temporary problem on my end, but maybe there's a bug with the current version?
Exactly, just noticed the same behaviour on my end. Closed AS and opened again. Problem solverd

That's so weird. I just experienced this. Closed and reopening does work!

Seems that cat and mouse race startet again.
Most (all?) films in NF are 540 (or 480) only.
I cannot reproduce this either. Opened 2 dozen, all 1920.

Can you list a handful of titles so others can check? Otherwise it's trying to find a needle in a haystack and no one is goign to do that for you.

Back