• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

NF failure when trying to login with 1.2.4.0

bmc2021

Hey Redfox team. Know you guys are working hard, but I am running into an issue logging into my NF account (new NF user) when running the latest (1.2.4.0).

The page seems to be stuck repeatedly trying to load the login page. I'm unable to enter my NF login credentials because the page is reloaded too quickly. I've been able to login to my NF account successfully through a browser (Chrome 95.0.4638.54 64-bit).

I see the following in the log messages:

00:02:33.234 - [Debug] [netflix] Transmission attempt resulted in error: Error transferring https://www.netflix.com/au/login - server replied: Forbidden

Logs attached. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.4.0_10302021.astlog
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Only to note: I am logged in and just installed 1.2.4.0, NF opens well and first dl of the day is running. So it's only for new login attemps I assume.

Just a little bit more here. I tried restarting my computer and I ran into an NSEZ-403 error where NF couldn't complete the request. Saw the same after wiping my Chrome browser cookies. Logs attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.4.0_10302021_2.astlog
    75.3 KB · Views: 1
@bmc2021

I don't think Chrome has anything to do with AS.

Are you using a VPN? If so try it without it.

Just a little bit more here. I tried restarting my computer and I ran into an NSEZ-403 error where NF couldn't complete the request. Saw the same after wiping my Chrome browser cookies. Logs attached.
If you see the error NSEZ-403, it means you can't connect your account to Netflix

@DQ: I'm not using VPN. Just a regular connection

@RedFox 1 : NSEZ-403 only appeared after the glitch reported in the initial post and after rebooting. I was able to log in using Chrome without any issue before the reboot, and AP did show the login screen, but I wasn't able to enter my credentials.

After I rebooted the computer, I can no longer log into my Netflix account on my computer through Chrome or through AP.

Wondering if the issue with AP triggered a suspicious activity indicatory with NF which is locking me out.

@DQ: I'm not using VPN. Just a regular connection

@RedFox 1 : NSEZ-403 only appeared after the glitch reported in the initial post and after rebooting. I was able to log in using Chrome without any issue before the reboot, and AP did show the login screen, but I wasn't able to enter my credentials.

After I rebooted the computer, I can no longer log into my Netflix account on my computer through Chrome or through AP.

Wondering if the issue with AP triggered a suspicious activity indicatory with NF which is locking me out.

If you cannot log into your account in a regular browser than I think we can clear AS of any fault.

Is it possible you are having severe issues on your local network? Have you tried rebooting your router and or modem?

I am thinking that since this is now affecting multiple services if I am understanding you correctly.

@DQ: Thanks for your feedback. As mentioned before, logging into NF after creating a new account had no issues. It was only after I tried to login through AP that the login screen appeared to be repeatedly reloaded, and I could not enter my credentials (logs attached to the initial post)

After rebooting my computer, I was seeing the NSEZ-403 response. I seriously doubt a reboot of my computer would change my login status. Only unusual activity was when trying to connect using AP.

@DQ: Thanks for your feedback. As mentioned before, logging into NF after creating a new account had no issues. It was only after I tried to login through AP that the login screen appeared to be repeatedly reloaded, and I could not enter my credentials (logs attached to the initial post)

After rebooting my computer, I was seeing the NSEZ-403 response. I seriously doubt a reboot of my computer would change my login status. Only unusual activity was when trying to connect using AP.

You are very welcome. Just trying to get you working.

It was not your PC I talked about rebooting but your router/firewall and or modem.

Also do you use any sort of DNS or Geo filtering?

@DQ: I haven't restarted my router/firewall and/or modem. I have logged in using another device using router/firewall/modem with no issue (IPad running the latest SW).

The only DNS or Geo filtering that would be in use would be through my ISP. I'm not doing anything specific on my end.

Also, a bit of good news here. I was able to log in using Chrome this morning on my computer, so that looks like it's corrected itself. Little hesitant to try with AP at the moment.

Was there anything from the logs which may give an indication of what may have been happening from AP's perspective?

Hi guys, same issue here: Bought and installed AS 1.2.4.0 yesterday, chose NF as only provider. When starting AS, it tries to log me in with no avail / reloads the login page multiple times (I cannot even enter my credentials) before finally crashing (dump attached). NF login is working fine with Chrome (95.0.4638.54). I'm using LastPass as credential / password vault, Chrome itself doesn't store any user names / passwords. Running Windows 11, location is Germany.

Last edited:
Having the same problem too.
AS caused NF to show NSEZ-403 because of the integrated browser constantly refreshing the NF login page, cause NF to (possibly temporarily) blacklist the IP.

This is only since 1.2.4.0.
There's a problem in the login process to NF, not the login directly, but the login page is being constantly refreshed every time it finishes loading.

Thank you for the reply, if I can help in providing anything it will be a pleasure.

This is a red flag on NF side.
A login page being refreshed every 1-2 seconds without login attempts for dozens of times.

The fix is ready.
Meanwhile, please, those of you who are logged in to Netflix - refrain from logging out, and those of you who are locked out of Netflix - please refrain from attempting to log in till we release the fix (the lock itself should be auto-removed after a relatively short period of time - based on my own experience).

My apologies for the inconvenience this all has caused you.

The fix is ready.
Meanwhile, please, those of you who are logged in to Netflix - refrain from logging out, and those of you who are locked out of Netflix - please refrain from attempting to log in till we release the fix (the lock itself should be auto-removed after a relatively short period of time - based on my own experience).

Fixed it for me and works like a charm; many thanks for the quick help!

Last edited:
The fix is ready.

Works perfect for me as well. Thanks for the support and quick turn around on a fix!

Back