• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

NF and "forced subtitles": BUG

VinceB

Hello,

Some titles have "forced subtitles" and "real" subtitles. On AZM Prime, no problem as the 2 subtitles streams rips are correctly named (one with "forced") but on NF it is not the case, when you select the "real" subtitles and the forced one (same language) it only rips the "forced" (I supposed because the software doesn't add a "forced" in the name so it creates 2 files but with the same name so one gets overwriten).
Of course I noticed this issue after a full season rip :-(

Thanks !

Attachments

• Le jeu de la dame - S01E02 - Échanges.astlog
    504.8 KB · Views: 1
Do you mean "forced" or close-captioned, because I've done multiple seasons of different series and forced is fine for both [en] and [ru]?..forced-eg.jpg

I mean "forced". And for French and English (I tried on neon genesis evangelion and Queen's Gambit). I have the same incorrect behavior on the Discovery ep. for Russian.
I may have found the "issue": I'm using the French interface. No issue when interface language is set to English !

Last edited:
Back