• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

NEXT STEP: remove region code from Java

pjouy

Translator (fr)
Hi all!

While the amazing BD+ crack is out (thanks again guys, you're magicians!), there is something that really bores people who buy BDs in US and Europe, is the new region code checks in the Java code.

You can start with this thread with ID4 and FF2 ;).
If anyone has a region error (like Fox' one in red), please put your log files in this thread.

So please, think about us! ;)
This should be a piece of cake after the BD+ defeat...

Hi all!

While the amazing BD+ crack is out (thanks again guys, you're magicians!), there is something that really bores people who buy BDs in US and Europe, is the new region code checks in the Java code.

You can start with this thread with ID4 and FF2 ;).
If anyone has a region error (like Fox' one in red), please put your log files in this thread.

So please, think about us! ;)
This should be a piece of cake after the BD+ defeat...

AnyDVD already removes region code from Java, it just misses some titles. We'll fix this.

Thanks James!

And as I said, if anyone has a region error (like Fox' one in red), please put your log files in this thread: this will make life easier for James and the development's team.

I think Supergoof wrote a small utility that was able to remove the region code from most of the ones that Anydvd HD didn't remove, It definately worked on the BD+ titles I already had backed up on the harddrive

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=135620

You are right, but if I could watch movies directly from the BD, it would save me a lot of time... You know, ripping 45GB of data... :disagree:

Back