• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

NewEgg Verbatim Promotion

trussme

newegg.com is offering 20% off ALL Verbatim CD,DVD & BD media thru 1/23/2011...
Examples:
* BD-R 25gb 4X @ $1.60ea. net after -20% (free shipping)
*BD-R DL 50gb 4X @ $7.20ea. " " "

*(when purchased in 10 packs)

Last edited:
Thats a pretty good price, too bad I missed the promotion. I will be on the lookout to see if they have the same sale.

I'm reading through the posts, can everyone please inform me about www.newegg.com? I came across this company by reading here. Do they sell refurbished equipment, or is it brand new because they have some stuff cheap? Thanks for any information.

Last edited:
They sell both, the item description will say retail if it's brand new. I forget what it lists refurbished items as.

They sell both, the item description will say retail if it's brand new. I forget what it lists refurbished items as.

They designate refurbished items as: "Open Box" at a reduced price, of course, from the same new product displayed...

And they are a very upstanding and AWESOME site. great customer service, get reviews, great prices.

Back