• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Newbie questions as there is no documentation

metriks

Apologies. These are newbie question that I cannot resolve because I can find no documentation.

Background....I've been using AnyDVD and CloneDVD for years....since way before the licenses weren't forever. It all works splendidly, so I'm not complete novice.

Now....trying to get CloneBD to work properly. It takes forever, but I guess that is a function of my system and the software from what I read, however:

(a) My Sony Blu-Ray player which claims to read the discs I am burning cannot read the discs copied. Why? I'm using AnyDVDHD and Clone.
(b) CloneBD often just stops or crashes. The two movies I've been playing with are over 2 hours...is this the reason?
(c) When I try to copy to an MP4, it fails as well - no sound, for example.

I thought the Any + Clone system was pretty straightforward but I have yet to be successful on a single disc...old (Contact) or new (Insurgent).

Any help would be appreciated, and thanks in advance for not flaming a newbie question.

Back