• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

newbie question re m4v format

mamasan

I have some m4v format tv shows that I've purchased from iTunes and have backed them up (in m4v format) onto a DVD. I've tried scanning it with AnyDVD and then backing it up to CloneDVD but I get the message: unable to open file, The system cannot find the path specified.

Is there anything I can do about this or does Apple have some encryption that can't be broken? The playback on my computer is terrible from iTunes. I'd just like to be able to watch the tv shows I've paid for.

clonedvd only backs up dvd's with VOB video files not m4v format files.
as they're from apple,my guess would be that they probably are protected using some form of DRM and that playback will be limited to using quicktime player or the player within iTunes,and video iPod's.

Back