• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

newbie needs some help!!

b18sol6

I just starting using my clonedvd and anydvd software. I have been trying for the past few days to make some backup copies but everytime I do the backup copy does not work. It says that the disc has been succesfully written but the disc will not work at all. Is there something that I am not doing? Can someone please help me with this?

I just starting using my clonedvd and anydvd software. I have been trying for the past few days to make some backup copies but everytime I do the backup copy does not work. It says that the disc has been succesfully written but the disc will not work at all. Is there something that I am not doing? Can someone please help me with this?

Please read the stickies, update your versions of sofware, try different media. You are not giving us enough info to try to solve the problem :disagree:

Answer these questions fully:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=393

Back