• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Newbie needs help writing

mstamour1

I've been using AnyDVD and DVD Shrink and burning with Nero for quite a while with great results. The part that was great is that with DVD Shrink, there was a setting to automaticly burn with Nero after encoding.

I'm trying the trial version of Clone DVD and want to continue to burn with Nero. Is there a way to automaticly go to the burn step without manuly loading the files into Nero?

Is there a way to automaticly go to the burn step without manuly loading the files into Nero?

No.

But you will want to load the Clonedvd2 rip that's on your hard drive into Nero Recode, if that helps.
In Recode, you click "Import DVD", then select the folder you ripped.

Alternately (and this seems to me to be the simpler method), you just have Anydvd running on your toolbar, stick your movie in your reader, and click "import dvd" in Recode. You don't necessarily need to rip first before using Recode. (But some claim it's faster to rip first if you're going to use "deep analysis".)

Last edited:
I agree, Recode is much faster and arguably produces a better quality backup (not by much) than DVD Shrink and you will be using Nero burn engine if you want. Another alternative would be to make an ISO with DVD Shrink and burn with Imgburn.

Back