• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Newbie Help

skunkmonkey

Does anyone know how de-select cells when exporting the VIDEO_TS folder to the hard disk? Most DVDs that I have problems with contain 0 length cells and I'd like to be able to remove them from the exported VIDEO_TS folder.

AnyDVD reports in the popup window that it found and removed the invalid cells but if I run the exported VIDEO_TS folder through another program that lets me see the cells the 0 length ones are still there and my rippers choke on them.

Use Anydvd ripper first:

1. Use Anydvd 6.3.1.4: click http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6314.exe

You may need to reboot after installing if prompted to do so.

2. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

3. Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar-->select "rip video-dvd to haddisk". Choose your source and destination paths. Click "Copy", and wait for Anydvd ripper to finish.

Last edited:
Back