• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Newb- Sony S series walkman help please

Grynchmeister

Hi,
I recently purchased the new S-series sony walkman, http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs...&productId=8198552921665940169#specifications
and while i have managed to convert a file and have it operate, the first one was way too low quality to be watchable, and the second one, using the walkman profile listed in clone dvd, stutters when it plays back. Best way to describe it i guess. The playback is not smooth, almost as if it is skipping frames. Its not the player, there are preloaded wmv files which play and look great. I have tried the experimental wmv encoding, and i can see it in the player through the computer, but not on the player itself. Im just trying to upload some of my dvds to the player.
The player supports WMV, MPEG-4, and AVC. It has a 240 x 320 QVGA screen.
Can someone please help me out?

Back