• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New user on Trial PLEASE HELP

Greg Alex

Hi everyone,

New here. I wish I read a thread posted a little while ago on new version 1.0.8.2

I signed up last night, and downloaded 1 movie with success. This afternoon i open the program and see that a new version is available. I download it, and as soon as it launches and i try to download a second movie i get a message that it's too old.

In panic i deleted it and redownloaded it hoping it would fix the issue, but now my trial which is supposed to last for 20 more days is gone with the version that i removed......

What can i do now? I'd like to try it out some more before i pay for it

The "too old" bug seems to be new with this update, besides I never had this message when I had AS open for a minute. There you have to wait till they fixed it.

About the licence... only the staff can help you here.

The "too old" bug seems to be new with this update, besides I never had this message when I had AS open for a minute. There you have to wait till they fixed it.

About the licence... only the staff can help you here.
Thanks for your response, i wish i read multiple threads that were posted about the new version before i got myself in deep water, just my luck

i hope one of the moderators can reach out to me and rectify the situation with the trial

Trial license are machine bound, I'm pretty sure if you just reinstall 1082 your trial license will be active again. If not @Ivan might be able to assist. Try the reinstall first.

The 'too old' version was a license server issue, not a program issue.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Trial license are machine bound, I'm pretty sure if you just reinstall 1082 your trial license will be active again. If not @Ivan might be able to assist. Try the reinstall first.

He

Hello, thank you for the advice, I did as I was told. Removed and reinstalled new version, and restarted my computer and everything is working smoothly. Great program!

One thing I'd like to ask and I know it's going to be a really amateur question. With every download I get a blank file which I guess is a log. Does it serve a purpose or can it be deleted.....? I'm not sure if it will affect the playback of the download if i get rid of it

With every download I get a blank file which I guess is a log. Does it serve a purpose or can it be deleted.....? I'm not sure if it will affect the playback of the download if i get rid of it
This log is for the developers. If there is any error, you can attach it on your post here.
If everything is fine and you dont need it you can delete it. It has no affect on the playback at all.

There is an program setting to disable automatic logfile creation. When needed one can always be generated on-demand.

There is an program setting to disable automatic logfile creation. When needed one can always be generated on-demand.

thanks everyone for the assistance. Following Ch3vr0n's advice I checked the settings and it looks like there's a check for "always create a log file along with the download" since it's of no major importance i unchecked it.

Also 1 last thing......I see that on download speed, it is recommended for Realtime....is that significant? I always go by the recommended settings but this time i went with unlimited because it seems to be the faster option. Does the download speed effect the final quality in any way?

Back