• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New to the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

harryw

Hi

Not sure if this is the place to put this question but here it is anyway.

Just been recommended to purchase Clone DVD so I thought this would be a good place to seek out opinions about it and other Slysoft products.

I have just bought a new laptop ,HP Pavillion, and previously had used Nero on an external burner for back up copies and burning downloaded movies with my old Toshiba.

The HP runs Vista and Vista doesn't like my Nero 6.6 so I need to get new copying software.

Bundled with the HP is Muvee maker but so far I have problems in that:

1. It shrank I am Legend to 58 minutes, though it plays the full length using Windows media Player.

2. It does not process files that look like AVI under Windows file list and describes them as \DVDRIP\VIDEO_TS.IFO.

So I need to know if Slysoft coupled with something else will solve my problems becuase at the moment I am using and exrternal drive to cover my back up but cannot burn or edit movies.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

best regards

harry

Sorry. This is not a forum for duplicating downloaded bootlegs. :policeman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back