• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New protection!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
VIDEO_TS folder has ONLY one file, VIDEO_TS.IFO, No file is there inside VIDEO_TS folder. No VOB files are there in that folder.

log file

Here is the log file attached for the similar protection on the DVD.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.3.5.0_Info_E_IDARA_CHEKDISC.ziplog
    574.6 KB · Views: 13
CloneDVD is able to burn the disc, but the disc plays only until the menu. When selected any thing from the menu, it tries to play and just stays on the menu screen. Attached is the log for the burned disc.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.3.5.0_Info_E_VIDEO_DVD.ziplog
    135.6 KB · Views: 5
More info.

When I browse the Original Disc from the CloneDVD2, it shows same video 3 times. Main Movie duration is 2.20.16, it shows three times which causes to the quality bar at the bottom of the screen to go down to 21% instead of 100%. I attached the screenshot. So, I had to uncheck two duplicates and select the first instance to burn a 100% quality disc, but after burning, it will not go beyond Main Menu. I clicked different options around 20 times on the main menu, it started playing properly. When I put it on a different player, it wouldn't go past the Main menu screen again. Some issue is there, but I don't know what it is.

Attachments

• clone_screen.jpg
    clone_screen.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 22
There is good reason why the disk is protected this way. I doubt very much that Slysoft will do anything until the protection is widespread.

Ya, there have been screener threads before. No interest in examining those - they have that protection for good reason.
And around here - the only currency is a logfile - see the PLEASE read before you post thread near the top.

-W

Sure, I will get you the link.

Here is primary info:

1. Initially, I used the AnyDVD option: Rip Video DVD to Hard Disc. It copies 99%, then it says "trying to Repair defective DVD structure... Plese Wait!". It means, there is a bad sector or bad block at the end of the disc, which can not be reapired. So it fails and all the 99% files copied are deleted automatically.

2. The bad sector or bad block mentione above can be seen from DVDClone as a separate title (Check screenshots). If you click that Title, instead of showing the preview on the left side window, it starts repairing the DVD structure again. If I cancel it, it says "invalid block start". (Check screenshots)

3. I can uncheck the box for that bad sector and copy the DVD with out any problem for the previous DVDs, but they introduced new protection - showing same video 3 times, which is causing the disc not to go beyond the main menu after copying.

Hope this will give you more info about the disc. Without the bad sector AnyDVD option (Rip Video DVD to Hard Disc) can rip the image without any issue. Don't know how to skip that bad sector in AnyDVD.

Attachments

• clone_screen_2.jpg
    clone_screen_2.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 12
  • clone_screen_3.jpg
    clone_screen_3.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 13
Sure, I will get you the link.

Here is primary info:

1. Initially, I used the AnyDVD option: Rip Video DVD to Hard Disc. It copies 99%, then it says "trying to Repair defective DVD structure... Plese Wait!". It means, there is a bad sector or bad block at the end of the disc, which can not be reapired. So it fails and all the 99% files copied are deleted automatically.

2. The bad sector or bad block mentione above can be seen from DVDClone as a separate title (Check screenshots). If you click that Title, instead of showing the preview on the left side window, it starts repairing the DVD structure again. If I cancel it, it says "invalid block start". (Check screenshots)

3. I can uncheck the box for that bad sector and copy the DVD with out any problem for the previous DVDs, but they introduced new protection - showing same video 3 times, which is causing the disc not to go beyond the main menu after copying.

Hope this will give you more info about the disc. Without the bad sector AnyDVD option (Rip Video DVD to Hard Disc) can rip the image without any issue. Don't know how to skip that bad sector in AnyDVD.

Regarding the same video 3 times

Just curious, can you play all 3 titles with powerdvd(or whatever it is you use for playback on you pc)?
Just wondering if all 3 titles have the same language?

Regarding the same video 3 times

Just curious, can you play all 3 titles with powerdvd(or whatever it is you use for playback on you pc)?
Just wondering if all 3 titles have the same language?

I don't think the disc has the video for three times, it is just showing a fake list in CloneDVD. Disc is a DVD9, it can have the copy of main movie only once on a DVD9. I ripped three times by selecting each instance from Clone DVD, it gave me a perfect DVD9, but it would not go beyond the Main menu screen. The video is there on the burned disc, but there is some issue with the link from the main menu to the actual video. When I click any link like "Play Movie", its not able to reach the right video and start playing it.

I don't think the disc has the video for three times, it is just showing a fake list in CloneDVD. Disc is a DVD9, it can have the copy of main movie only once on a DVD9. I ripped three times by selecting each instance from Clone DVD, it gave me a perfect DVD9, but it would not go beyond the Main menu screen. The video is there on the burned disc, but there is some issue with the link from the main menu to the actual video. When I click any link like "Play Movie", its not able to reach the right video and start playing it.

Ok, so with the original disc, and powerdvd, since you're saying 2 are fake titles, which title is the real one?

Can you tell the problem with this title?

Please let me know the problem, log file is attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.3.5.1_Info_I_MYMOV.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
Please let me know the problem, log file is attached.
Not with so little information. You don't give even the basic information requested in the stickies at the top of the forum such as What the disc is and what your problem is.

Ya, there have been screener threads before. No interest in examining those - they have that protection for good reason.
And around here - the only currency is a logfile - see the PLEASE read before you post thread near the top.

-W

1. He never said it was a screener.

2. He posted a log file.

Please read before you post.

Also, since you seem to support protections that limit fair use, I recommend you not use AnyDVD to stay true to your standards.

Not with so little information. You don't give even the basic information requested in the stickies at the top of the forum such as What the disc is and what your problem is.

Sorry for late reply.
This is a Indian language dvd movie. When i right click on fox icon and say rip dvd to hard drive, it throws error message. I have some screen shots in the word document attached. When i back it to hard drive via rip to image, it says it is done but does not take more than a minute. Size it says 7gb.
After turning off protection based on unreadable sectors, it says repairing dvd defective structure, but i get ifo properties 6 error.

Attachments

• movie-info.zip
    226.5 KB · Views: 12
Sorry for late reply.
This is a Indian language dvd movie. When i right click on fox icon and say rip dvd to hard drive, it throws error message. I have some screen shots in the word document attached. When i back it to hard drive via rip to image, it says it is done but does not take more than a minute. Size it says 7gb.
After turning off protection based on unreadable sectors, it says repairing dvd defective structure, but i get ifo properties 6 error.

Can you please provide a link, where I can order this disc?

1. He never said it was a screener.

2. He posted a log file.

Please read before you post.

Also, since you seem to support protections that limit fair use, I recommend you not use AnyDVD to stay true to your standards.

Get off my leg. (please - to keep it kosher)
I failed to realize that new poster seems to have jumped in on (assuming it's not a screener) the screener thread.
Silly me. (sigh)

-W

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back