• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New PowerDVD Ultra build 3319f

Anyone tried the new patch for PowertoDVD9 Ultra build 1530?

What's New in CyberLink PowerDVD 9

It seems to load a little faster. Other than that it still has the same virtual drive issue with Live Free or Die Hard BD even when playing the commercial disc from my BD reader. The only note in he changelog is it supports newer discs.

The brand new PowerDVD7 update (build 5105) that was quietly released and not posted on the update page also just says it supports new discs .

So I wonder how long we'll have to wait for it to appear on the Cyberlink site

Thanks for that.
I can confirm that the OEM one only gives 2 channel audio, but if you install the retail over the OEM it works fine and gives you full channel audio

Last edited:
This is the PowerDVD7 5105 retail update: http://update.cyberlink.com/ftpdloa...217-02/CyberLink.5105_TaRe42_DVD090217-02.exe

This is the OEM update [apparently]: http://update.cyberlink.com/ftpdloa...216-13/CyberLink.5105_TaRe42_DVD090216-13.exe

I got this information from another forum.

I have no intention of updating, however.
I can confirm Slumdog Millionaire BD requires this update to play (until SlySoft updates AnyDVD HD for it, that is). PowerDVD 7 retail patch 4617a, the latest version on Cyberlink's update page, won't play it; it tells you to go to a Cyberlink page that installs an ActiveX control, then gives you the first URL above. That version plays it just fine (edit: with AnyDVD HD disabled on an HDCP-compliant system).

Thanks

Thanks for the link to update PDVD 7, both updates fo P7&8 seem to have repaired the audio problems I was having even if the update for 8 broke reloaded, roll on Slyplayer.

Back