• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New PowerDVD 8 Update to build 1730

On Vista x64 this dosent work.

Putting the HDDVD_X.IMP inside the PowerDVD8 folder causes powerdvd 8 to not start at all. Once deleting the HDDVD_X.IMP file PowerDVD 8 will start again.

Also deskband32.dll dosent exsist, but deskband64.dll does. I tried with the deskband64.dll file instead.

Anyone got a solution for this? I need this to work since PowerDVD 7.3 4102 Ultra gives me no audio. PowerDVD 8 works fine.

Using ATI 4850 connected with dongle hdmi to Onkyo 805 receiver. Onboard sound disabled. I can choose HDMI in PowerDVD 7.3, but still no sound.

This happens when your version of HDDVD_X.IMP is the wrong one. You need the one from the PDVD 8 beta, the file from PDVD 7.3 will not work.

Correct.

And you will need a copy of Deskband32.dll from a working 32-bit install of PDVD7.3.

Back