• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New option: Rip to HDD as ISO file

F

felix1432

Hi!
Wiuld it be possible to add an option to rip CD/DVDs as an iso image to the HDD?

felix1432:)

True. :S But what is the *.dvd file (1kb) for?
Can I rip also CDs to iso format? I always get *.ccd and *.sub files...

felix1423

True. :S But what is the *.dvd file (1kb) for?

It's a text file containing media type information and the layer break position.

Can I rip also CDs to iso format? I always get *.ccd and *.sub files...

No. You get more information being collected than you would with a simple .iso

No. You get more information being collected than you would with a simple .iso
What information are collected?
The problem is, that not every computer can handle thos .ccd files...

Mounting them with VCD works ofcourse, but the problem is that i need to rip images to my USB stick that can be burned quickly with any burning software...

What about th possibility to rip to iso format without additional info such as subchannel or whatever? Is that so hard to implement?

thanks for your help! :)

felix1432

What about th possibility to rip to iso format without additional info such as subchannel or whatever? Is that so hard to implement?

I don't know. I don't work for Slysoft, and I'm not a developer.

I'll send James a private message.

Mounting them with VCD works ofcourse, but the problem is that i need to rip images to my USB stick that can be burned quickly with any burning software...

For Mode1 data CDs this would be possible. For music / protected / Mode2 CDs - no.

CloneCD already creates .iso files for DVDs, HD DVDs and Blu-ray.

Back